Newbie to site, not to car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WF 73 Mach 1

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Hi folks! Bought my 73 Mach 1, 2v 351c new when I was 17 (now 55) and now has 66K miles. Has not been registered since 1985 but always stored inside. Currently in process of restoration with a little more horse power and getting rid of the old fmc trans for a toploader just like it would have came from the factory. Also have rebuilt original block with aussie 2v heads, bored, balanced, roller comp cam with roller rockers, aluminum intake with 780 Holley and Sanderson shorty headers. Replaced 9" center section with one that has traction lock with 350 gears. Mechanically almost finished and nearly ready to start engine in about 2 weeks for the first time! Nice rust free car, 4Q metallic green, argent stripes with delux interior. Paint and interior restoration next! Mark.

Sweet ride. Reminds me of my first Mach I. Those interior shots are an exact match to mine which was also a 73 and green but the lighter shade.

Not many miles on it...

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard! Keep us posted with lots of pics! :D

::welcome::

I have lots of pic's of the rebuilds as well as pic's of before. If anyone has a need of a pic of something origial on these cars just let me know, my car is unmolested except what I have been restoring lately.

Hi Marc,

Welcome to the forums.

::welcome::

Nice car you got there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site! I bet your glad you were able to hang onto it all these years. You got me beat by one year; I bought my 73 Convertible in 1974!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back