New to the group

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KyleL

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Fastback Mach 1, 351C, 2V
[url=https://ibb.co/SKp70xp][img]https://i.ibb.co/NLznp3z/IMG-20181012-084833935-HDR.jpg[/img][/url]
A simple hello to the group. I just picked up a 72 Fastback Mach 1, 351C, 2V, Automatic. Drove 700 miles in one day round trip to pick it up. I have been looking for an older Mustang to restore with my 15 year old son. I have had a lot of Mustangs growing up because my family owned a Ford Dealership for 80 years in a small town. It came to me and I told my father to sell it. I went to college to be an engineer instead. So glad I did because it was too small of a dealership to survive in this day and age. So I had a 66 Mustang coupe V6 in High school, a 83 Mustang GLX Conv, V6 in college, a 88 GT Conv just before we sold the dealership and for the past 4 years an 06 Mustang V6 as my "winter" car. Bought it cheap and it came with snow tires.

Kyle

"Yooper" from Upper Peninsula of Michigan

Kingsford, MI

IMG_20181012_084848958_HDR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello from Mississippi. Bet you have some interesting Dealership stories! I spent a lot of years at one. That is a great looking Mach1 and should make for fun project car.

Welcome to your new Mustang Home. [emoji594]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello from Illinois. Another Illinois forum members was selling a white on white Mach that was in nice shape and nicely optioned. If this is that car, you've got a great start.

Hello from New Jersey, Just joined myself 2 weeks ago. Building a car from a 71 Coupe, which was a 250 six, now a 351C 2V. Body is mostly straight, but needs a bunch of other stuff. Llooking forward to having some fun with mine Yours looks pretty good and best of luck with everything you do with it.

Back