71 Mach 1 finally finished

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellowmach351

Reaction score
My Car
1971 yellow Mach 1 ram air 351c traction loc 4 speed. Ordered new from the factory in April 1971. 74,000 miles, in excellent condition. Going through complete engine rebuild only to increase horsepower, not because it needed it. Should bring 430 to 450 hp upon completion.
After several years between working (now retired) and other projects, I have finally finished the Mach 1. I have posted before, all the upgrades I did. I originally ordered this car from the factory in April of 1971, so It was in good shape to begin with before the rebuild. Being 21 at the time, it was my first new car. I've posted some questions in the past and have always received helpful responses from all that answered.

I'm working on my next project now, a 427 Cobra build, so I'll be signing off of this forum for quite some time. I just wanted to share these photo's and say thank you to all folks that have responded to me in the past and to a great forum.

FYI, I'll post a video of it running in the video forum.

Cheers

Back