• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 7123 delux inside door handle control

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need left and right inside door handle control for delux panels the right has 1 mounting bolt and the left has 2 mounting bolts apparently they are different from standard door panel controlls
The deluxe are different than the standard handles, but they both (LH & RH) only have one mounting hole in them. You can find new repro's and used on eBay or from Ohio Mustang.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need left and right inside door handle control for delux panels the right has 1 mounting bolt and the left has 2 mounting bolts apparently they are different from standard door panel controlls
The deluxe are different than the standard handles, but they both (LH & RH) only have one mounting hole in them. You can find new repro's and used on eBay or from Ohio Mustang.

No I'm no looking for the chrome handle I need the controll which is the part the chrome handle bolts to and they made 2 different productions 1 with 2 bolts mounting it to the door and 1 with 1 bolt and a tab mounting method

Yes exactly what I'm looking for exempt my drivers (left) one mounts with 2 bolt are they extras and what do you want for the 2 pictured. I just noticed your in Belgian and even if you gave them away the shipping would be out of my price range but thank you for clarification on part

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes exactly what I'm looking for exempt my drivers (left) one mounts with 2 bolt are they extras and what do you want for the 2 pictured. I just noticed your in Belgian and even if you gave them away the shipping would be out of my price range but thank you for clarification on part
Sorry I`dont have a set for sale, i was just providing a picture of that part.  :D

Sorry I`dont have a set for sale, i was just providing a picture of that part.  :D          THANH YOU very much for you assistance to let others know what I'm looking for very helpful

Back