New here

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here some pictures. So here’s what I have done so far. Full one piece floor, trunk floor with drop offs, both inner wheel houses and one outer, both inner rockers and fender aprons on right side. Still have just a little work to do and will media blast the bottom and engine compartment and spray with SPI epoxy primer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello from Mississippi. That is one sharp looking Drop Top, defiantly shows the quality of your work. Welcome to your new Mustang home!
Guess I should have said that first picture is how I bought the car. Wife complained that I had it apart before she got to drive it.

Hello from Mississippi. That is one sharp looking Drop Top, defiantly shows the quality of your work. Welcome to your new Mustang home!
Guess I should have said that first picture is how I bought the car. Wife complained that I had it apart before she got to drive it.
 Well.....now that we've had a chance to see all that new sheet metal we know it's a solid car! :D

Lol...&$@“# auto correct! It did it twice and I caught it and changed it. Got in a hurry and didn’t check the third time.

Using my I phone this time.

“It was a dark and stormy night, the car had a very defiant attitude”! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back