THE FUTURE OF REPOP PARTS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Q!

Nice to see (hear from) ya!

That thing is sweet! I bet we could all come up with a million uses.

How is the Killer Camaro coming along!

Ray

Amazing! Today resin infused powder, tomorrow composit versions of the same, the future??? Maybe materials stronger than the originals!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a company called Maker Industries that makes much smaller 3D printers for your home. The 3D printers are called Maker Bots. They also have a companion site called thingiverse.com where people can upload their 3D models that you can download and print.

It's funny to find this link because I was just thinking the other day how easy it would be to replicate alot of the smaller parts for our cars with one of these makerbots.

That's amazing, the possibilities are endless. I did not here them mention the cost for the wrench!
Quite possibly less expensive to send one up on the next shuttle flight, oh wait, there are no more flights. OBummer. :/

Hey Q!

Nice to see (hear from) ya!

That thing is sweet! I bet we could all come up with a million uses.

How is the Killer Camaro coming along!

Ray
Hey Ray been super busy ! well for one all the little plastic knobs & stuff for the interior..Would be sweet to make the a-pillar & quarter pillar interior trim pieces..It's just a matter of time before a repop co. get's one of these machines.. The Camaro is coming along.. almost done !

100_2587.JPG100_2594.JPG

Back