Anyone got a spare one of these for my wheels

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ballaratcastle

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible. Just imported from the USA as an unfinished project.
[url=https://ibb.co/gXU4Qy][img]https://preview.ibb.co/f0tW5y/Mustang.jpg[/img][/url]
Hi everyone. Car arrived in NZ with only 3 of these Ford wheel centre caps would anyone have an old spare lying around they would be willing to send to an LA address (kiwi car exporter based in the USA). Have blown the budget to buy 4 new ones. Eventually want to get Magnum 500s but have to stick with the rims it can with for the time being.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballaratcastle,    That is a center cap used on Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis full size cars. The 16 x 7 wheel was included in a handling package and optional on other models. The center cap is F3AZ-1130-A and is still available from Ford but is something that can be found on line (and cheaper). There is a Mercury version (F3MY-1130-B) and would require a Ford oval applique (F3AZ-1137-A), but the Ford version should be an easy find.

Time to get that plastic card back out of your wallet!!     :)

Ballaratcastle,    That is a center cap used on Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis full size cars. The 16 x 7 wheel was included in a handling package and optional on other models. The center cap is F3AZ-1130-A and is still available from Ford but is something that can be found on line (and cheaper). There is a Mercury version (F3MY-1130-B) and would require a Ford oval applique (F3AZ-1137-A), but the Ford version should be an easy find.

Time to get that plastic card back out of your wallet!!     :)

Cool thank you for that I will try and find one. Yes my rims are 16" which I thought was unusual.. I don't like them but will paint them gloss black initially until I can afford either magnum 500s or the magnum stealth

Back