San Angelo Mustang Round-up - 2011

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister 4x4

Too Big to Sneak
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
Today was the annual San Angelo Mustang Round-Up sponsored by the San Angelo Mustang Club and Jim Bass Ford. There some really nice cars - lots more new Mustangs than classics, and more '64.5-'68s than anything. Most of the new models were '04-present Shelbys and GTs and a half-dozen Fox-bodies - but oddly enough. no '94-'03s that I could see. Probably about 30 Mustangs in all.

There was also a '69 Boss 302, a '69 Shelby GT-500, a '70 Boss 302, and a lone '73 coupe (which is for sale).

21l8wsy.jpg

I just grabbed the one picture, since my cell phone data plan is limited.

I also did make friends with the president and saw several pals there and signed up to get their newsletter. One of these days when mine is shiny and passing gas, I'll be a regular at their car shows and cruise-ins.

Those stripes really suit the 73 coupe, and I especially like the effect of the striping on the larger '73 front bumper. If I had a '73 coupe in a plain jane color then I think seeing this picture would send me down to the paint shop real quick.

Yeah - I actually really like that car. I wish I had room (and the money), I'd pick it up and drive the heck out of it. It's got a 351C-2V, C6, and I'm not sure what gears. I do know there's a set of 295/60-R15 Eagle GTs (out back), so it shouldn't have too much problem putting it's power to the ground.

Huh? Wha... 7173 T-Shirt? Where? Or should I say, "Where's mine?" ;)

Back