• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: donor shell

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissionGarage

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang fastback. Aborted resto mod attempt. Trying to repair and finish the car.
Looking for a donor or front crossmember, staring, harnesses, and various under hood hardware. No body panels needed. Prefer something in NE US.

I answered your other post. I am in North Carolina so you might find something closer.

1972 Mustang vert, H code 3 speed one of 82 built so rare.

I have sold the front spindles and PDB including the booster and MC.

All front suspension there was hit in rear and some damage to front but not the frame. Here are pics. Would have to get help to cut out I crushed disc in neck so no heavy work for now.

Was a Ziebart car so not as rusty as some. All have rust. PM if interested. Is inside I cannot have cars outside in my area.

Thanks. Let me see what I can come up with closer to me.

Looking for a donor or front crossmember, staring, harnesses, and various under hood hardware. No body panels needed. Prefer something in NE US.
New crossmember 300.00 shipped to you

What harnesses do you need?

3648NG_lg.jpg

New crossmember 300.00 shipped to you

What harnesses do you need?

3648NG_lg.jpg
Now that's a good deal!!!

Back