Fastback door window glass source

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

73429mach

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1
1972 Mustang Mach 1 under construction
Has anyone replaced their door window glass? If so, where is the best place to get it?

you can find original glass on ebay and from some members, ohio mustang, Carolina mountain mustang, they both might have some. door glass is easier to get than windshields.

you can find original glass on ebay and from some members, ohio mustang, Carolina mountain mustang, they both might have some. door glass is easier to get than windshields.
I’m really looking at new rather than used. The used ones that I have looked at have scratches just like my own.

If you don't need to have original markings for a restoration. Take a look at auto city classic. I bought a 4 pc. set from them and I am happy. Same thickness as originals and good price. Nice smoke tint without having to use film.

If you don't  need to have original markings for a restoration. Take a look at auto city classic. I bought a 4 pc.  set from them and I am happy. Same thickness as originals and good price. Nice smoke tint without having to use film.
That is good I o hear. This one of the places that I’ve been researching. The factory markings are not a concern. They seem to have the best prices that I’ve been able to find, I’m just worried about having glass shipped to me. I haven’t had the best luck with car parts being being shipped to me. I’m going to check locally at a glass shop to see what kind of price they have also, if this doesn’t work out then I’ll look into auto city classic. Thanks for the recommendation. Ryan

I went on EBAY I bought the glass kit for my car. It came with every piece of glass brand new delivered for $750. It worked out awesome. They fit great

I ended up going with autocityclassic. The glass was shipped and packaged well, no damage. There is no factory logos but I wasn’t concerned with that. Thickness and tint is correct and the prices are reasonable. Ryan

Back