• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 73 stuff

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6972boss

Reaction score
My Car
72 sport roof R code waiting to be finished. 67 and 69 shelby's are ahead of it.
I am looking for some interior stuff.  Standard speedo/tach bezel,  standard center guage panel, seat belt warning light, rear quarter panels any color just not beat up. Rear trap door rubber snubbers in the trunk.

Also need full set of 73 slot wheels. 

Thxx!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for some interior stuff.  Standard speedo/tach bezel,  standard center guage panel, seat belt warning light, rear quarter panels any color just not beat up. Rear trap door rubber snubbers in the trunk.

Thxx!
I think I have a set of 73 original wheels down at the garage. Let me look this weekend.  Should have drivers standard bezel also.

Thxx!
I think I have a set of 73 original wheels down at the garage. Let me look this weekend.  Should have drivers standard bezel also.
Here are the aluminum wheels that I have and here is a link to one of the driver side bezels that I have. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-3-Mustang-Dash-Bezel-Standard-Drivers-Side-Orignal/201681410178?hash=item2ef5261882:g:NMoAAOSwYDZahZ1a

View attachment 40917

View attachment 40918

View attachment 40919

View attachment 40920

View attachment 40921

View attachment 40922

Members-

Looking for a couple pieces:

Door speaker wiring boots (Driver and Passenger)

Map Light

Boot:

PM please

Last edited by a moderator:
ive got the standard dash bezel and center console bezel. PM me and ill get you pics

Back