• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need pass. disc brake spindle - 71

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible, 351, FMX, A/C (well, parts of it anyways!)
1971 Mach 1, 351, FMX
1965 Convertible, 289, 4-speed
Hello Everyone,

I'm in need of a passenger side disc brake spindle for my 71 Mach 1.  Possibly the driver's side as well.

Thank you!!!   :thankyouyellow:

Scott

Hello Everyone,

I'm in need of a passenger side disc brake spindle for my 71 Mach 1.  Possibly the driver's side as well.

Thank you!!!   :thankyouyellow:

Scott
I may have a pair already off a Mustang.  Let me look this weekend for you.

Are the bearing surfaces in good condition?  It’s a little hard to tell from the pics.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bearing surfaces are good, still has some grease on them.  The natural parts are rusty, but the spindles and attaching brackets will beadblast fine.  You may have some pinholes in the backing plates (not positive), but they have quite a bit of rust on those.

I have a pair on disk 73 parts car about 25 miles south of the California / Oregon border on I5. I'd have to pull the hubs off first to see if the spindle where the race rides is decent or not, but it is close enough that you could go on a long day trip to get them if you are in a hurry.

Back