71 mustang mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71miguel73

Reaction score
My Car
Currently don’t have one but looking for a 71-73 mach 1
just got in touch with the owner. He’s asking 10k I’m not sure if it’s a good deal or not, could any one help me out. Is it a good price? Or what do you think it’s worth?  All original, the rust is not bad, it’s got power stearing. And around 100,000 original miles. Here’s the link https://austin.craigslist.org/cto/d/1971-mach-reduced-price/6752331011.html

8-D0-E1-DB5-452-A-44-AC-B7-DD-7064-C3-DCD3-A8.jpg

Opinion only and just based on the pics. He's nuts. There is likely a lot more rust than what you see in the pics. He is even covering a large hole in the trunk with the end of the 4 way next to filler neck. Also it is an "H" code. and "M" code would add some value to the car but still not that much. Maybe a $3-4 k car tops.

I live in Dallas and travel Texas....I have seen that car and I would not give more than $4K---too much concealed rust that you will need to ferret out and for a restoration--- you will be replacing metal....

If you had some more basics on what you are looking for you will get some more help...

What body style? Fastback only?

Engine...V8 only? 2V or 4V?

Original matching numbers only?

Does car drive now or do you just care about it being complete?

Restoration to original or whatever?

Most important...what is your budget for car?

This will help everyone out and if they see something will call your attention to it.

I agree with the others......$4k tops! Look at the rust around the tail light panel on the passenger side. You can see the one hole in the trunk floor as others have stated. I've seen a lot better cars on ebay go for around the same amount.

Not worth $10k for certain.

Interesting that it has the 15X7 steelies, they're probably worth $2K by themselves.

Going to need a trunk floor, taillight panel and something is going on with the passenger quarter.

Back