Tomorrow is the big day!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Sportsroof
2010 Mustang GT
Well guys I know I haven't really posted anything in a while but I do get on and read a few post's whenever I can. I have finally finished my tour in Germany and tomorrow I fly back home. I fly into Nashville tomorrow around 6:30 pm, my girlfriend is driving 7 hours to pick me up so we are spending the night there then driving back to NC in the morning. Gonna go get the Mach 1 later that day. Look forward to lots of pics and videos as I will finally have the time and money to fix it up a bit, and do plenty of racing. See you guys in the states!

Great news! Ditto on have a safe flight and drive back home. Make sure you give your GF more attention than the Mach, at least at first! :D

RIGHT ON!!!

So glad to hear you are returning to the land of the really BIG BX/PX.

...and as noted by several others, THANKS for your Service!

BT

Welcome home! I know you'll miss the autobahn and all, but man, there ain't no place like home!

Well guys I know I haven't really posted anything in a while but I do get on and read a few post's whenever I can. I have finally finished my tour in Germany and tomorrow I fly back home. I fly into Nashville tomorrow around 6:30 pm, my girlfriend is driving 7 hours to pick me up so we are spending the night there then driving back to NC in the morning. Gonna go get the Mach 1 later that day. Look forward to lots of pics and videos as I will finally have the time and money to fix it up a bit, and do plenty of racing. See you guys in the states!
Welcome Home!

Back