New JEEP GLADIATOR

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside the good looking specs, personally I find the overall design not really balanced.

I see a Hummer cut in half, front and back bumpers with shapes you do not find back anywhere on the body, the famous front kept at all costs to say its a Jeep but introducing round shapes out of tone with the rest. On the pict with red and grey next to each other, the squarish rear fits the body better but compared to the front, its like from another manufacturer.

They want so much money for those now its insane. You get one with a Hemi and its 75k. I would rather have 3 of something less expensive, like a 69 Torino, a 70 Mach 1, and a 71 Roadrunner.

They want so much money for those  now its insane.  You get one with a Hemi and its 75k.  I would rather have 3 of something less expensive, like a 69 Torino, a 70 Mach 1, and a 71 Roadrunner.
Nuts, isn't it? Base 2019 2 door Wrangler now starts at $30k, a 20% price increase from the 2018 model.

Back