JFoos

Thanks for the addition to the forum!

I've been messing with 71-73 Mustangs for over 30 years and feel I have a lot of knowledge to share if necessary.

I enjoy keeping up with what's going on in the community.

I currently don't own one but have had many over the years.

My favorite was my 73 Mach 1. I've had convertibles, coupes and a short stint with a 71 429SCJ.

Well maybe that stint wasn't so short, but the restoration never got completed due to rapidly changing family dynamics.

I did replace that car with a 71 LTD Convertible.  I've had a blast with this car.

100.jpg

Welcome from Iowa.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

JFoos,

Hello from Mississippi.

Glad you stopped by, liked what you saw and decided to stay. Ownership is not required but enthusiasm for the 71-3's certainly makes you one of us!

I am a big fan of the early Galaxie and LTD cars, and that beautiful 71 LTD vert of yours sure caught my eye. Don't see many of those 71-72 LTD verts since the end was near for them and the Mustang and Torino rag tops.

Welcome aboard.

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

Welcome from North Carolina where we are due to get from 12" to 24" of snow over the weekend, vert weather.

I am an original owner of a 73 mach 1 with 12,200 miles. I have 12 mustangs of various years and disrepair, lol.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

• 2 months later...

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Nice LTD convertible!

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)