1971 Mach 1 M -code project on E bay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is over priced. What I read that amused me was that PO installed 2V heads. I laughed out loud. Yet another person falling victim to the 4V heads are too big to work on the street non-sense.

Is anyone really interested in the Yellow M code? If you are what would you be willing to pay? PM me if interested. Can include deliver depending on your location. Pending purchase if VIN# on block and transmission match the chassis VIN #.

Your message box is full

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone really interested in the Yellow M code? If you are what would you be willing to pay? PM me if interested. Can include deliver depending on your location. Pending purchase if VIN# on block and transmission match the chassis VIN #.

Your message box is full

Thanks, Cleaned it out a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. that car will need to be stripped down and all the hidden rust (even if surface rust) needs to be addressed. I had to do this with my J Code vert, although it was not as bad as this. It's salvageable, but everything is going to need to be restored. Too bad the heads were changed over also...

Looks like the brother to my car. I would probably be interested for around 5-6K delivered to Tn. I know a lot of people worry about the cosmetic things right off but its really the bones that matter. Looks like something I could work with.

Back