• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blue Consolette

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 H code fastback Boss 351 clone
My fathers 1973 Mach 1 has the small consolette around a 4 speed shifter. The guys that "fixed" his car cracked it when they installed it. So I am looking for a blue small console in decent shape any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

My fathers 1973 Mach 1 has the small consolette around a 4 speed shifter. The guys that "fixed" his car cracked it when they installed it. So I am looking for a blue small console in decent shape any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
I would give Don @ OMS a call.

Really any color will work. You can refinish easily. Do not buy one that has been rattle canned in the past unless very cheap. You can wash the old paint off with lacquer thinner in most cases.

Back