72 SPRINT FOR SALE

It's not every day we see these, so if anyone is looking check it out. I'm not sure of the condition or anything else. I just found it and wanted to pass it along.

https://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/d/rare-1972-mustang-sprint/6765956988.html

It's not every day we see these, so if anyone is looking check it out. I'm not sure of the condition or anything else. I just found it and wanted to pass it along.

That looks nice... So close to me, just on the other side of the border... price is good, sadly, no room in the stable and i will be moving in the Spring, so I cant tackle this at the moment. Just for information, these were sold in Canada too, with a Canadian flag on them. Don't see too many though...

"Yes dear", has kept me in the hobby a long time...

That looks nice... So close to me, just on the other side of the border... price is good, sadly, no room in the stable and i will be moving in the Spring, so I cant tackle this at the moment. Just for information, these were sold in Canada too, with a Canadian flag on them. Don't see too many though...

How far from you?  Would you have time to look at it ?(I would pay you for your time).  That is a good price, especially if it is solid, and then I wouldn't have to restore mine.

Thanks from MotorCity Mustang!

http://stores.ebay.com/MotorCity-Mustang

How far from you?  Would you have time to look at it ?(I would pay you for your time).  That is a good price, especially if it is solid, and then I wouldn't have to restore mine.

If I was on the American side, would be happy to look at it for you for no cost. With all the protect the border stuff going on, the US border side is unpredictable when crossing over these days’s, so I rarely do anymore. I know there r a few Buffalo area members on this board, maybe one of them could look at it for you? If it as stated, I would buy it for sure if i had the room...sorry about that...

"Yes dear", has kept me in the hobby a long time...

PM sent.

Here are related pics for once ad expires.  I hate these posts with no pics.  This car won't last long on CL if not rusty.

00n0n_fZQU7EZ7IOj_1200x900.thumb.jpg.e78318019805e02f6ee8eac79073337c.jpg

00S0S_HCXAq1M6i6_1200x900.thumb.jpg.718f4f9ef21ba343d97c0a77dca4dc5b.jpg

00t0t_lz1Osg5L5z4_1200x900.thumb.jpg.ecb85d0bbf7dfb04f24775f93331a736.jpg

00q0q_7da9R9TNI2G_1200x900.thumb.jpg.574c9f418216910798c275dfdb6b0044.jpg

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

• 1 month later...

Hi all on this thread. I ended up buying this car and couldn't be happier! It needs some work but very solid.

Jon

East Aurora, NY

1972 Q Code Sprint00q0q-7da9-R9-TNI2-G-1200x900.jpg

congrats and welcome from Iowa!!!

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

I'm happy you found the post and then bought the car. This site is great for one car lover helping another. Enjoy

• 4 weeks later...

All,

Now that I picked up the Sprint Sportsroof, anybody know where I can find the Ertl 1:18 scale die cast? I missed one in Canada a few weeks ago. None on Ebay. Any help greatly appreciated!!

Jon

1972 Q Code Sprint00q0q-7da9-R9-TNI2-G-1200x900.jpg