Rear speakers

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robsweden

Reaction score
My Car
Mach 1 73 351c
Hi

I removed the fold seat option and Im putting some speakers instead. My daugther enjoyed helping me out :)

More Pictures tom come from final install. Il be using a small BT device and only run Spotify thru my phone.

LOL, You put them in I take them out. When I got my 73 vert the PO had put Pioneer system with big boom box and two amps in the trunk. No room for spare. I took it all out and went back original.

To each their own for sure.

Haha that really look like a massive boom box. I will only Place the amp in the trunk , thats enough. 7*10 is pretty good I Think.

There is still some touch up to do. Il try to record something when its all in Place

regards Rob

Btw I forgot to mention that all the inside is covered in Gladen stuff. Roof, doors Everything, then new carpet on. Its like a modern car when closing the doors now. supersilent :)

Very cool, but it looks like a lot of volume inside the box for those ? Did they come with volume calculations for doing the ported set up ?  I would have liked to see a nice small sub-woofer squeezed in between them either firing front or back.

I like it!  Looks WAY nicer than my Retrosound 6x9s in plastic 'risers.' (I should've just cut the damn package tray and sunk 'em when I had the rear window out).

I never saw the need for the fold down seat myself, which is why I'm happy having a non-folder and package tray.  The space below is perfect for a custom box with 2 10" MTX Terminators and a 400-watt matching amp.

Very cool, but it looks like a lot of volume inside the box for those ? Did they come with volume calculations for doing the ported set up ?  I would have liked to see a nice small sub-woofer squeezed in between them either firing front or back.
Hi

No calculations I just did the box so it fitted and raised them up a bit. I Think it generates bas enough for me, but of course you are right about squeezing in a woofer. Il be back when its all done and hooked up :)

Regards Rob

I like it!  Looks WAY nicer than my Retrosound 6x9s in plastic 'risers.' (I should've just cut the damn package tray and sunk 'em when I had the rear window out).

I never saw the need for the fold down seat myself, which is why I'm happy having a non-folder and package tray.  The space below is perfect for a custom box with 2 10" MTX Terminators and a 400-watt matching amp.

Back