Quick Introduction

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vdvmarto

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
G'day,

Just been browsing the web and came across this site, cool site with heaps of info which I am certain will come in handy.

Anyhow, my name is Marty, I'm from Perth Western Australia, Just took delivery of a 1973 Mach One, 351, 4 speed toploader and nine inch diff.

Had to wait a very long 5 and a half months to take delivery, totally stoked with the car, profile picture is whilst the car was still in the US, will edit with new pics in the next few days. Car came across with no shipping damage so really happy.

Hopeing some members can help me with some questions on the car, will post at a later date,

!!g7s+OwBWE~$(KGrHqUOKpgE0VlzV(nPBNI2T2vDvQ~~_4[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! Nice Mustang! We are glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Awsome man! Welcome!! And im positive you bought a fantástic car! Youll enjoy it very much :)

This site is a true must for us foreign mustang owners.. The guys in here aré great cool and humble people that knows every inch about this era mustangs...

Well.. Enjoy our place!

Thanks Fellas,

Yeah as I said I am really pleased with the car, its actually in way better condition then I was expecting with only some very minor issues, to be rectified. The car is not original but It doesnt really bother me, I had been chasing an Australian made XB GT sedan or coupe but could not buy anthying within my price range so decided to look to the US whilst the dollar is high, really surprises me that these models do not fetch more money, our GT Falcons sell from between $30 to $100,000 GT HO's are $200,000 + and it seems you can buy a 71-73 mach 1 with the same running gear as an Aussie GT Falcon in good condition for 15 -30,000 US, undervalued if you ask me.

Will keep you posted on pics, should be up in the next few days TNFASTBK, you may actually know the car as it came out of Lebanon Tennesee.

Welcome to the site...you will love it here. I'm new also and I love it here!

Good luck..

Welcome to the site from Virginia. It's good to know the Mach 1 is getting a good home down-under! The 71/73 are starting to get more recognition for what they are and more reproduction parts are being made. The values should keep going up!

WELCOME aboard, Marty!

I think you will enjoy yourself here and I personally look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

Again, Welcome!!

BT

Welcome to the site from Bendigo in Victoria. Know what you mean about the price of these 'stangs compared to our local offerings. I love the local Falcon coupes having previously owned one, but find the current pricing here ridiculous for those models. I guess if people are still buying them at those prices then that must be what they are worth though.....

Hi Marty and welcome to the forum

::welcome::

You were lucky that the car was not damaged during transport. Unfortunately that happens too often.

Have fun with both the site and the car.

G'day,

Just been browsing the web and came across this site, cool site with heaps of info which I am certain will come in handy.

Anyhow, my name is Marty, I'm from Perth Western Australia, Just took delivery of a 1973 Mach One, 351, 4 speed toploader and nine inch diff.

Had to wait a very long 5 and a half months to take delivery, totally stoked with the car, profile picture is whilst the car was still in the US, will edit with new pics in the next few days. Car came across with no shipping damage so really happy.

Hopeing some members can help me with some questions on the car, will post at a later date,
::welcome:: and very nice delivery you've taken!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back