Quick Introduction

vdvmarto

G'day,

Just been browsing the web and came across this site, cool site with heaps of info which I am certain will come in handy.

Anyhow, my name is Marty, I'm from Perth Western Australia, Just took delivery of a 1973 Mach One, 351, 4 speed toploader and nine inch diff.

Had to wait a very long 5 and a half months to take delivery, totally stoked with the car, profile picture is whilst the car was still in the US, will edit with new pics in the next few days. Car came across with no shipping damage so really happy.

Hopeing some members can help me with some questions on the car, will post at a later date,

477760577_!!g7sOwBWE(KGrHqUOKpgE0VlzV(nPBNI2T2vDvQ_41.jpg.a6d5aa1a8ea97ad65520e73e9104c879.jpg

Awsome man! Welcome!! And im positive you bought a fantástic car! Youll enjoy it very much :)

This site is a true must for us foreign mustang owners.. The guys in here aré great cool and humble people that knows every inch about this era mustangs...

Well.. Enjoy our place!

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-mustang-sportsroof]Visit My Garage[/button]

Damián :cool:

[align=center]120x45bk1ani.gif

Vote For 7173Mustangs.Com Every Day![/align]

Thanks Fellas,

Yeah as I said I am really pleased with the car, its actually in way better condition then I was expecting with only some very minor issues, to be rectified. The car is not original but It doesnt really bother me, I had been chasing an Australian made XB GT sedan or coupe but could not buy anthying within my price range so decided to look to the US whilst the dollar is high, really surprises me that these models do not fetch more money, our GT Falcons sell from between $30 to $100,000 GT HO's are $200,000 + and it seems you can buy a 71-73 mach 1 with the same running gear as an Aussie GT Falcon in good condition for 15 -30,000 US, undervalued if you ask me.

Welcome to the site from Virginia. It's good to know the Mach 1 is getting a good home down-under! The 71/73 are starting to get more recognition for what they are and more reproduction parts are being made. The values should keep going up!

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

WELCOME aboard, Marty!

I think you will enjoy yourself here and I personally look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

Again, Welcome!!

BT

Do the RIGHT thing.

Welcome to the site from Bendigo in Victoria. Know what you mean about the price of these 'stangs compared to our local offerings. I love the local Falcon coupes having previously owned one, but find the current pricing here ridiculous for those models. I guess if people are still buying them at those prices then that must be what they are worth though.....

Brett

phonestang2.jpg

Hi Marty and welcome to the forum

::welcome::

You were lucky that the car was not damaged during transport. Unfortunately that happens too often.

Have fun with both the site and the car.

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

G'day,

Just been browsing the web and came across this site, cool site with heaps of info which I am certain will come in handy.

Anyhow, my name is Marty, I'm from Perth Western Australia, Just took delivery of a 1973 Mach One, 351, 4 speed toploader and nine inch diff.

Had to wait a very long 5 and a half months to take delivery, totally stoked with the car, profile picture is whilst the car was still in the US, will edit with new pics in the next few days. Car came across with no shipping damage so really happy.

Hopeing some members can help me with some questions on the car, will post at a later date,

::welcome:: and very nice delivery you've taken!

::welcome:: to the site from Ontario Canada Marty!

I have a word of caution for you....this site is highly addictive!!

1_14_01_12_10_54_29.png

Ken

73 Convertible 302-4v-3spd yellow /white int

08 Bullitt 4.6-5 spd black/black int

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=327]Visit My Garage[/button]

G'day,

Hi Marty and welcome nice car and glad you are happy with it

Mines a 72 convertible was looking for a fast back

but they were all out of my range

anyway welcome again and glad to have another Mustang here in OZ

thanks John

Wow, that is a nice Mustang. Welcome to the forum. We're getting quite the Aussie contingent here.

Steve

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-mach-1--1800]The Stable[/button]

25yvyp3.jpg