Windshield washer nozzles and hoses.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang 2 door sport roof
Need help, please. My ‘72 Mustang has no windshield washer nozzles or hoses. The hood has been replaced with a repro Mach1 hood. Can anyone help me with a pic of how an where they are installed? I have bought a nozzle an hose kit. Thank you in advance for any help.

Need help, please. My ‘72 Mustang has no windshield washer nozzles or hoses. The hood has been replaced with a repro Mach1 hood. Can anyone help me with a pic of how an where they are installed? I have bought a nozzle an hose kit. Thank you in advance for any help.
A couple pics to help...I have others should you need them.

A couple pics to help...I have others should you need them.

Thank you, Jeff!!! Your two pics and the link from Don C. show me exactly what I need to do. :goodpost:

Thank you, Carolina Mountain Mustangs for the excellent pics. Interesting that the black strip is at the back of the hood. It would be very easy to put it on mine if it supposed to be there. So, I will put it on mine. Thank you again for the post!!

Last edited by a moderator:
David or anyone...

I was under the impression that not all the cars received the black at the back of the hood as shown in your picture? Can anyone shed some light on dates or even which body styles may have or have not received?

Thank You

Back