Windshield washer nozzles and hoses.

Need help, please. My ‘72 Mustang has no windshield washer nozzles or hoses. The hood has been replaced with a repro Mach1 hood. Can anyone help me with a pic of how an where they are installed? I have bought a nozzle an hose kit. Thank you in advance for any help.

Need help, please. My ‘72 Mustang has no windshield washer nozzles or hoses. The hood has been replaced with a repro Mach1 hood. Can anyone help me with a pic of how an where they are installed? I have bought a nozzle an hose kit. Thank you in advance for any help.

A couple pics to help...I have others should you need them.

windshield-washer-hose-clips-setup.jpg

wiper-washer-hose-hook-up.jpg

Jeff

1972 Q Code Convertible

A couple pics to help...I have others should you need them.

Thank you, Jeff!!! Your two pics and the link from Don C. show me exactly what I need to do. :goodpost:

windshield-washer-hose-clips-setup.jpg

wiper-washer-hose-hook-up.jpg

Here's an example of what I got by searching the forum for washer nozzle

https://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-nozzle-placement?

Thank you, Don C!! Your link and the two pics from Jeff tell me exactly how I need to install the nozzles and hoses.  :goodpost:

Couple more pics.

Do not know how original you are wanting to go but the black along the underside of the rear of the hood is original. Ford kept it dark in there first hidden wipers.

CAM-0101.jpg

CAM-0102.jpg

CAM-0103.jpg

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

Thank you, Carolina Mountain Mustangs for the excellent pics. Interesting that the black strip is at the back of the hood. It would be very easy to put it on mine if it supposed to be there. So, I will put it on mine. Thank you again for the post!!

David or anyone...

I was under the impression that not all the cars received the black at the back of the hood as shown in your picture? Can anyone shed some light on dates or even which body styles may have or have not received?

Thank You

Jeff

1972 Q Code Convertible