Mustang goodies for Christmas... What did you get?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
Santa was again good to me this Christmas. He got me that set of 4 Mustang mugs and a glass picture of my 'other' favorite Mustang, the 69 Mach 1.

What did others get for Christmas?

Merry Christmas to all and a happy safe New Year.

Geoff

Santa brought me a mig welding machine, auto dimming mask, wire, small CO2/Ar bottle, spotweld drills, 20 metres of pressurized air hose and a few other little things. I guess santa wants me to start restoring my Mustang! :)

Santa brought me a mig welding machine, auto dimming mask, wire, small CO2/Ar bottle, spotweld drills, 20 metres of pressurized air hose and a few other little things. I guess santa wants me to start restoring my Mustang! :)
 Nice score. I guess you're right, time to start serious work on the car.

Geoff.

Santa still isn't happy with how loud my exhaust is when cruising over to the north pole work shop to see how the present making is going, something about waking up Mrs. Clause,  so he got me a couple of these. Going to be put after the mufflers behind the rear axle, basically replacing the existing tail pipes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Santa got me my finishing parts of the suspension system I was really looking forward to, some 1157 led bulbs for the rear and front as well as a classy license plate frame
40b2ca7d2fa234d65e61c49ddeed019f.jpg
233b9a9d85338ed282a4a1e6fccb8c58.jpg
af190cda4e24565a8a93904653758fef.jpg

A set of collector Ford coins from Australia inside a cool valve cover looking box. They are awesome cool! Now i have to figure out how and where to display then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Nice scores, guys ::thumb:: 

I got me presents the whole year so on Christmas Santas sack was empty ... But not for the kids which is the most important ::thumb:: 

I have kids to play legally with the things you played as a kid :D  And the best is on Christmas you could help them buuilding their presents up ::thumb::

Magnum 500s with centercaps, BFG TAs, a grille......ho ho ho! I also got the dual side by side carlift at Thanksgiving.

Magnum 500s with centercaps, BFG TAs, a grille......ho ho ho! I also got the dual side by side carlift at Thanksgiving.

Adding to a last years thread, I'd like to say VERY NICE score! 

If only I had a garage like that, I'd be one happy camper.

Got me a new Eastwood 135 mig welder to replace that harbor freight flux core welder, a bottle of gas for the welder, Eastwood True Vision welding helmet, new welding cart.
The Eastwood 135 is a nice little welder.  ::thumb:: I purchased one a little over a year ago to also replace an old harbor freight flux core. 

got a cart at the same time - (hmmm where did I here that before).  Welds nicely and should fit your bill of needs for any of the welding on your car.  Redid my cowl with mine plus also the seat frames.  Also am getting an Eastwood True Vision helmet today - haven't officially opened gifts yet.   :whistling:

Santa hasn't come yet but being his helper I happen to know what he is bringing.  I'm getting an Eastwood True Color welding helmet,  set of JEGS chrome traction bars (old school) and a new passenger mirror insert.  Plus Santa (painter) gave me an early present last week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back