Tech Service Bull's

Mac

TSB-1.jpg

TSB-2.jpg

This past year at Ford Carlisle, I ran into a small vendor who was getting out of the business.  He didn't have much, but I did manage to get a binder that is literally 6 inches thick that contained a complete set of TSB's from 1969 thru 1973.  It contains all Ford's TSB's from that era, not just Mustangs.  A bargain at total cost of $31, could not pass it up!

If you have a special need of a particular one, drop me an email and I will copy / post it on this site.  I will as time allows, go thru this massive book and find / post ones that pertain to just the 71 - 73 Mustangs.

Maybe the site manager can direct me as to where is the best folder to upload these up to.

Mac

• 4 months later...

About 5 years ago I posted the same link. I have been trying to post a few on here that specify Mustangs. But no luck so far. I'll try to post each under correct topic area on this site.

https://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-ford-technical-service-bulletins?highlight=TSB

And many are missing - 1973 has nothing posted.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)