EddyW

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Ford Mustang Mach 1 351 CJ all matching numbers, under restoration.
73 Ford Mustang Sprint from Mexico.
I am sad to announce that our great member, friend EddyW from Belgium passed away in january the 11th.

RIP my friend.

Hate to hear this kind of stuff. Condolences to his friends and family!

Manu Mach1 - if possible please let his family know we appreciated his involvement here.

Ray

Hate to hear this kind of stuff. Condolences to his friends and family!

Manu Mach1 - if possible please let his family know we appreciated his involvement here.

Ray
Ray,

Sure I do, 

Manu

Just saw Kimberly's (his daughter) post on Facebook. Having met Eddy a few times I can't tell you how sad I am. He was a great guy, gave me a console clock for free which I never forgot.

Rest In Peace my friend.

I am sad to announce that our great member, friend EddyW from Belgium passed away in january the 11th.

RIP my friend.
Eddy got a few parts from me over the years and was a great trading partner. I remember how elated he was when he discovered I'd ship weather strip channel to Belgium. He had that passion for 71-73 Mustangs we all share and loved restoring his with his daughter. She's our member "Webdizz" and I pasted her COTM submission below. He was very proud of her and also to be the April 2016 Car of the Month winner. He was a great asset to our community that we all will miss...RIP Eddy Willems

*Hello everybody

This month I would like to submit my dads Mustang, a nice and shiny Mustang Mach 1 from 1973. My dad (eddyw) and I have been working on the car for several years and I think the result is fabulous! I know a lot of people on this forum know my dad very well because of all the questions we had during our build... I have to admit, we have had some hard times. Luckily you were all here with good advice and a lot of support! These days, my dad is still active on this forum and he tries to help other members on this forum with his advice and information...

Our Mustang is already running, but we will never stop working on the car! It is now a part of our family and we are really proud of it! So... today is the day I want to surprise him with this submission for April 'Car of the Month' (My dads 'special' birthday is also in April)... I think his 'beauty' deserves the title!

Thanks in advance!!!*

Very sad to hear this

Rest in peace EDDY

He was a great man on the forum , he helped quite a few people with parts, gave stuff away to help members

Latest posts

Back