EddyW

Manu Mach1

I am sad to announce that our great member, friend EddyW from Belgium passed away in january the 11th.

RIP my friend.

Mustang, beer and rock'nroll

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to hear this kind of stuff. Condolences to his friends and family!

Manu Mach1 - if possible please let his family know we appreciated his involvement here.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

That's too bad, so sorry to hear it. He's been posting until just a few days ago.

Please pass along my condolences.

Don

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

Hate to hear this kind of stuff. Condolences to his friends and family!

Manu Mach1 - if possible please let his family know we appreciated his involvement here.

Ray

Ray,

Sure I do, 

Manu

Mustang, beer and rock'nroll

That's a bit sudden! He was only 52, how sad :-(

My condolences to his family and friends.

V.

Just saw Kimberly's (his daughter) post on Facebook. Having met Eddy a few times I can't tell you how sad I am. He was a great guy, gave me a console clock for free which I never forgot.

Rest In Peace my friend.

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

Rest in peace EddyW. Read a lot of your post. Condolences to the family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes

My condolences. Far too young.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Very sorry to hear about EddyW. 52 and gone, very sad day. RIP Eddy

I am sad to announce that our great member, friend EddyW from Belgium passed away in january the 11th.

RIP my friend.

Eddy got a few parts from me over the years and was a great trading partner. I remember how elated he was when he discovered I'd ship weather strip channel to Belgium. He had that passion for 71-73 Mustangs we all share and loved restoring his with his daughter. She's our member "Webdizz" and I pasted her COTM submission below. He was very proud of her and also to be the April 2016 Car of the Month winner. He was a great asset to our community that we all will miss...RIP Eddy Willems

*Hello everybody

This month I would like to submit my dads Mustang, a nice and shiny Mustang Mach 1 from 1973. My dad (eddyw) and I have been working on the car for several years and I think the result is fabulous! I know a lot of people on this forum know my dad very well because of all the questions we had during our build... I have to admit, we have had some hard times. Luckily you were all here with good advice and a lot of support! These days, my dad is still active on this forum and he tries to help other members on this forum with his advice and information...

Our Mustang is already running, but we will never stop working on the car! It is now a part of our family and we are really proud of it! So... today is the day I want to surprise him with this submission for April 'Car of the Month' (My dads 'special' birthday is also in April)... I think his 'beauty' deserves the title!

Thanks in advance!!!*

Contact me direct at ib4stangs@yahoo.com for photos or with your zip code for a shipping quote...thanx, Pat

That is way to young to be passing for sure. Sorry to hear.

I myself am headed to Hospice care to see my sister. They found out yesterday she has cancer in her stomach and just found it and only has days. Life is too short for all.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

I am shocked to read this very sad news. I've met Eddy last year and swapped some parts with him. He showed me his beautiful restored car and was very pasionate about the 71-73 Mustang. 52 is way too young! RIP Eddy, you will be missed...

Very sad news. I also agree 52 is too early. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

BKDunha

72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse driven restoration)

67 S-Code Factory GT with 4-Spd

68 Mercury Cyclone (Pro-Street project)

Sorry to hear about Eddy's passing. So sad when someone passes away so early in life. I feel like we are a tight knit community so when something like this happens it's like losing a family member.

My condolences to his loved ones.

• Like 1

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!