• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized it was Eddy that I sent a part to last year. What a gentleman...….With all the negatives associated with the internet, one of the positives is getting to "meet" people from all over the world who share the same passion. RIP Eddy.

RIP eddy.

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]

I remember Eddy as one of a kind. You did not had to ask the same question twice, he made time for you and even assisted in repairs.

He shared his experience and I will never forget his incredible enthusiasm for the Mustang.

I will miss him not only as a member of this forum but also as a good and honest friend, father and husband.

RIP Eddy!

Dirk

So sorry to hear about Eddy. I bought a part from him years ago and have read many of his post. A true fan of our 71-73 Mustangs. RIP sir and my condolences to his family.

• 2 weeks later...

My Condolences to his Family. So sad! May he rest in Peace!

doves.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks,

mustang7173 🇺🇸

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway" -- John Wayne

• 2 weeks later...

I am verry sad to here that. Condolences to his family and friends. RIP Eddy

Juergen