New Member from East Texas

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChevyZ06

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach I
1995 Mustang GT
1964 Thunderbird
Hello everyone.  I live in east texas.  I own a small performance shop.  I am currently working on a 1971 Mach I with a TrickFlow headed 408 Cleveland.  Wile finishing up some odds and ends I found this forum.  I will post some pics asap.  Looking forward to sharing our interest.   WARNING  my name is Chevy...  ask my mother

Hello everyone.  I live in east texas.  I own a small performance shop.  I am currently working on a 1971 Mach I with a TrickFlow headed 408 Cleveland.  Wile finishing up some odds and ends I found this forum.  I will post some pics asap.  Looking forward to sharing our interest.   WARNING  my name is Chevy...  ask my mother

While Wile not sure ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Texas ...and I'm from UK ....spent time at Reunion tower and Gaylord and came to the realization that if you are from Texas you're awesome... if you've been to Texas, you're treated as if you're awesome... great State, great beer, great steaks, great people. ::thumb::

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello Chevy and welcome from Houston!  NIce engine!  Be sure to post some pics of the rest of yore Stang!

Welcome from SoCal! My brother lives in Stanton-Midland area! Big ass state to drive through l!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back