Vr1 on sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW. I'm pretty sure that is some error in their system since 1 qt is $12.90 and 1 case of 6 qts is $12.11. Needless to say I ordered 4 cases. I bet it isn't too long before they figure it out.

Looks like i arrived late to the party. I couldn't buy it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
The faster it sells the faster Amazon raises the price. Up to 23.99 now but its a best seller. It will probably be $45 tomorrow!

I just got an email from amazon about the pricing error for this oil. I ordered 4 cases but they will only honor 1. So they are just sending me one case at the reduced price. I thought I had cheap oil changes for awhile but at least I got 1 I guess.

Same here.. except I ordered 5 for me and went back an put a second order in for 5 for a friend of mine.  They changed each order to only 1.. so I'm getting 2. 

Lesson learned.. place separate orders on any really good deals!

I had a similar instance a few years ago where they had an H&S Auto Hot Shot Stud Welder marked at $100 bucks.  I bought 3 of them, kept one and flipped the other 2 on ebay for over $300 each. 

::thumb::

Back