new to mustang 59 year old my first ford

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q code 4 speed vert. Nice. I do not believe there were too many of those. A coule of members on here have the production numbers and hopefully will post them for you. You can also order a Marti report. This will give you a lot of specifics of how the car originally came and how many were made with those options. Welcome from Iowa.

Q code 4 speed vert. Nice. I do not believe there were too many of those. A coule of members on here have the production numbers and hopefully will post them for you. You can also order a Marti report. This will give you a lot of specifics of how the car originally came and how many were made with those options. Welcome from Iowa.

thanks been doing a lot of research done no much about a ford

thanks dont know much about ford

There for sure aren't many that are original. I heard of one with a 460 in it!

I know of a dozen or so 4 speeds on here.

Some very nice cars.

Ray

Back