new to mustang 59 year old my first ford

roach

Q code 4 speed vert. Nice. I do not believe there were too many of those. A coule of members on here have the production numbers and hopefully will post them for you. You can also order a Marti report. This will give you a lot of specifics of how the car originally came and how many were made with those options. Welcome from Iowa.

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

082-hot-rod-power-tour-2017-1970-1970s.jpg

Q code 4 speed vert. Nice. I do not believe there were too many of those. A coule of members on here have the production numbers and hopefully will post them for you. You can also order a Marti report. This will give you a lot of specifics of how the car originally came and how many were made with those options. Welcome from Iowa.

thanks been doing a lot of research done no much about a ford

thanks dont know much about ford

Looks like 201 Q code verts with 4 speed.

Click link below and scroll down to 3rd post. Pretty rare car.

https://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-q-code-convertible

73 Grande H Code. Headman long tube headers, T-5 Transmission, 3.70 Traclok, Lowered 1" all around, Aussie 2v heads w/ 2.19 intake, 1.71 exhaust, screw in studs, full roller cam 608/612 lift 280/281 duration LSA 112, Quick Fuel 750 CFM double pumper, AirGap intake.

- Jason

201 is the number for 4 speed and 330 for C-6 auto. There are several member here that have them. I have an auto.

You pics do not show up need pics.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

201 is the number for 4 speed and 330 for C-6 auto. There are several member here that have them. I have an auto.

You pics do not show up need pics.

Weird. This pics show up for me.

- Jason

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Nice to see another 72 4spd Q code ragtop.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Nice to see another 72 4spd Q code ragtop.

Ray

there can,t be too many left

There for sure aren't many that are original. I heard of one with a 460 in it!

I know of a dozen or so 4 speeds on here.

Some very nice cars.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

021.jpg

036.jpg

These pictures remind me when I found my Convertible in 1987, almost identical other than it was an F code with an automatic, flat hood and dog dish hub caps!

71-73 Mustangs never die, they just go faster!

Please get your Marti report and invoice! Can't wait to see them. They will help show how your car was built and delivered when new.

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)