Mustang USB-Ports by Lighter

Bluto 72 made it, he did not buy it. So, if you want one you'll either have to talk him into making you one, or make it yourself.

Post #6,062:

https://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-what-did-you-do-to-your-car-today?page=607

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

Duck, that is something put together by bluto72. See page 607 post # 6,062 of "What Did You Do To Your Car Today". Does look good and has that OE look. I would contact  bluto72 and see if he would share a list of what he used to assemble what you see posted.    :)

Slow typist today. Thanks for posting the link DonC. Could not get the link to post in my reply.

Steve

No Officer...I really don't know how fast I was going, my speedometer stopped at 140!

BATIGE Single Port USB 3.0 Male To Female AUX Car Mount Flush Cable Waterproof Extension for Car Truck Boat Motorcycle Dashboard Panel - 3ft https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NCA9XEI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_hYoCCbZSNWYTH

Here’s part of it. Making a old cigarette lighter into a usb shouldn’t be too hard.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I made that for my '72 Mach last winter. Just discovered this post. I'll see if I can do a little write-up later when I get a chance.

• 7 months later...

Was just looking over my interior resto and found this...

20190217-171734-small.jpg

• Like 1