MCA National - Houston 03/29-03/31/19

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 H-Code (Concourse)
67 GT S-Code 4sp
The first MCA show for 2019 will be at a very cool venue in Houston this year.  I have reserved for Concourse showing which will have the car indoors with all the cool planes on display.  This will be a neat show setting.  I will attach a link below to the show page on FB. The club looks to be doing a very good job in setting up the show.  Hopefully mother nature cooperates and it is a great event for all.  If you live in TX or a nearby state and can make it over to the show it would be great to meet any members in person.

Web Link:

http://northsidemustang.org/mustangs-take-flight-mca-national.html

FaceBook page for MotoSho registration

https://motosho.com/event/5b7d9a8c52f15?fbclid=IwAR10gK8q2LFhbUdxKGyi5i8ejRaBuJtEm0HhhIe-skc-_xFcPh3Oqti6OhU

Had a great time in Houston this past week at the MCA national. Starting to see more and more 71-73's make these shows. Counted 3-71 boss's and 4 71-73 convertibles and mach 1's. Met some great folks including Mike with the Medium Yellow Boss 1 next to me in the show. He is local to the Houston area and I met him through the Boss forum. Great guy and great car. His second show and earned a Gold in the very highly scrutinized Boss judging. I was also able to earn a Gold and could not be happier.

Congrats Brian. And yes Mike's car is really nice and he is a sharp enthusiast too. I have had the opportunity to visit with him quite a few times.

Ray

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Congratulation on the gold!

My restoration being "Polystyrene" level atm. It surely makes me dream and motivates me when I see how fantastic your car looks!

Last edited by a moderator:
:bravo: Congrats for sure. You live in like the best location to go to shows sort of in the middle, lol.

Are you going to Charlotte in couple weeks? Not a National but should be lots of cars there.
No David will not make it to Charlotte.  We are in the midst of getting the house on the market and planning a move to Chattanooga, TN this year.  Houston will probably be the only show I make this year. Needed to get a show in early to avoid withdrawal symptoms if I did not make any shows.

:bravo: Congrats for sure. You live in like the best location to go to shows sort of in the middle, lol.

Are you going to Charlotte in couple weeks? Not a National but should be lots of cars there.
No David will not make it to Charlotte.  We are in the midst of getting the house on the market and planning a move to Chattanooga, TN this year.  Houston will probably be the only show I make this year. Needed to get a show in early to avoid withdrawal symptoms if I did not make any shows.
Moving is a bummer. I did it 9 times and I still have not found the title to some of my cars the 73 Mach 1 being one of them. Stuff gets packed and you can never find again.

Good luck on the sale and move. A friend here sold her home and took a beating. It was in best school district, 3 miles from town, great community but sold way below appraised value after months on the market. I think the issue was being a big family home with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, den, formal living and dining room, full basement and attached two car garage. Not many big families anymore so limited market. A few years back would have sold for way more.

Bummer, I didn’t see this thread until today.

I live in HOUSTON and was at the show on Friday and Saturday.

And while I have a 68, I subscribe and pay attention here because it has a 351c.

I would have liked to meet you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Equally MikeyHunts. Oh well, maybe another time. I am sorry I missed your car. I may have seen it and not noticed the motor swap. Include a picture and maybe I will remember it. Thank you everyone for the kind words. We all know it takes a certain kind of crazy for concourse showing.

Equally MikeyHunts. Oh well, maybe another time. I am sorry I missed your car. I may have seen it and not noticed the motor swap. Include a picture and maybe I will remember it. Thank you everyone for the kind words. We all know it takes a certain kind of crazy for concourse showing.

I didn’t have my car there, just attended two different days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back