New member - Hi All

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mach-none

Reaction score
My Car
73 Sportsroof 351c
HI everyone,

I purchased my 73 Sportsroof last summer and while working my way through the car sorting various issues google has often directed me here for many answers to many questions so I though it was time to sign up and say Hi and thanks for helping me though the trickier bits.

I’m in England so please forgive me if I ask the odd silly question but I don’t have the resources here that you probably do so sometimes need to think outside the box to get round issues.

My car is a 73 Non-Mach 1 car! Just a lowly sportsroof but was restored during 2016 in Canada with many Mach 1 parts and a well built original engine now with 4v heads and other goodies, original c6 which I plan to change for a 5 speed manual in time.

You may have seen the car before on here as I’m sure the builder frequented here too!

Chris

Welcome from Oregon.

I like that, Mach-None, I'm one, too. Just a sportsroof, but the way I look at it, they may not be as desirable (even though there are fewer of them) and that gives me more latitude to do what I want with it :)

HI everyone,

I purchased my 73 Sportsroof last summer and while working my way through the car sorting various issues google has often directed me here for many answers to many questions so I though it was time to sign up and say Hi and thanks for helping me though the trickier bits.

I’m in England so please forgive me if I ask the odd silly question but I don’t have the resources here that you probably do so sometimes need to think outside the box to get round issues.

My car is a 73 Non-Mach 1 car! Just a lowly sportsroof but was restored during 2016 in Canada with many Mach 1 parts and a well built original engine now with 4v heads and other goodies, original c6 which I plan to change for a 5 speed manual in time.

You may have seen the car before on here as I’m sure the builder frequented here too!

Chris

i know that car it came from nova scotia canada

HI everyone,

Chris

i know that car it came from nova scotia canada
Yep that’s the one! Looked a little different then!

Hi Chris and Welcome from Germany.

Verry nice and clean car you have there.

Welcome from Oklahoma. It is a very good looking car, no reason to be apologetic. Enjoy the car. Chuck

Back