Favorite 71-73 colors?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don65Stang

Reaction score
My Car
Several.
What is you top three or four favorite colors on these cars?

I'll go first...however, this is a tough question to answer because I like several of the colors!

1. Medium Blue Metallic

2. Light Pewter Metallic

3. Wimbledon white

4. Grabber blue

5. Red

I change up my favorites occasionally.

Yes Roy, we all like it too.

We also know that you like Candy Black Cherry.
Whats funny I actually dont like the color on mine but as the painter told me It is what it is...........................................wish I had went with the other but maybe one day. But if I keep tellin myself that enough matbe I will believe it.

I don't know what original color I like best but I think what I have in mind for my car will be different and Out there. I am thinking of going satin black with gloss red stripes. Complete opposite of what I have now. And of course me being a fan of 80's freak cars some custom air brush that my painter absolutely wants to do. The air brush wont be to wild I want something that you could easily miss on a first glance. Maybe ghost flames in the red stripes and hood paint. Oh and if any one say the old Tom Green episode where he paints two lesbians {nothing wrong with that} on the hood of his dads car. The same guy who did that will be painting my car.

I am sure most of you haven't seen this so here is the clip.PLEASE NO CHILDREN AROUND THE COMPUTER IF YOU WATCH THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX36cwpL4a8

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite colors have to go with an interior color...

#1: Light Pewter Metallic with Vermillion interior

#2: Bright Blue Metallic with White interior

#3: Grabber Blue w/White interior

My 71 Mach currently has a blue interior, might change it out to white one day....

Back