Hello from sunny Florida

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Hello, I have a 1972 Mustang Convertible with a 351 cleveland FMX tranny and a 9" Locker rear, and just signed up to this site.

Nice to have a site about 71-73 cars.

I cant look at at another article about a 65 shelby suspension drop, Rally pac gauges, or where to find HIPO 289 heads.

Welcome to the forums! Great to have you aboard (and I hear ya about the Shelby's! LOL!)

::welcome::

Welcome to the club, Jorge! Yahoo! Another convertible!

You are DEFINITELY in the right place. Post a few more pics when you get a chance. Plus, where does that motor live that's in your avatar? I'd sure like to hear more about it as well.

Again, welcome!

Doc

WELCOME aboard, Jorge!

Beautiful car you have there. I particularly like the stance.

Look forward to interacting with you on the forums.

Again, Welcome!!

BT

Welcome to the site! I recognize your car from VMF.

Hello, I have a 1972 Mustang Convertible with a 351 cleveland FMX tranny and a 9" Locker rear, and just signed up to this site.

Nice to have a site about 71-73 cars.

I cant look at at another article about a 65 shelby suspension drop, Rally pac gauges, or where to find HIPO 289 heads.
Welcome Jorge and nice car!

homesteadsppedway012.jpg

Thanks for the replies, the motor in my avatar is a 351 cleveland with 4V closed chamber heads. I built it up with a solid cam, ported heads, forged high compression pistons. I installed the motor minus the tunnel ram in my green mustang for streep strip action, it revs happily to 7200 rpm.

Next project is a 4r70w tranny conversion with a 4000 rpm converter to be able to use the new horsepower.

I am a Cleveland freak, I have 2 spare 4V headed motors and just sold my third spare cause I needed the room.

I may put the tunnel ram on the mustang later to test it out, but I wouldnt want to cut the hood, so I may be looking for another project to find it a home.

burnoutandcarshow003.jpg

keywest016.jpg

cleveland042.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back