• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless steel fuel pump to carb line.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
Free to a good home or not good, I don't judge.  I bought one for the yellow mustang and the first one got lost in the mail. they resent another one and the original one showed up a couple weeks later. I have no use for it. So if someone can use it let me know. Pay shipping and its yours.  Stainless line from pump to carb. 351C 2v. with AC.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/70-73-MUSTANG-TORINO-COUGAR-351C-2BBL-PUMP-TO-CARB-FUEL-LINE-STAINLESS-STEEL/272083987921?fits=Year%3A1971%7CModel%3AMustang%7CMake%3AFord&hash=item3f59782dd1:g:SmUAAOSwawpXq3-0:rk:2:pf:0

I’ll take it if it’s still up for grabs. Let me know what shipping to 37160 , thanks
I still have it.  Not sure on shipping, I usually just take it to post office and ship it.  If you want it for sure I can take it down there tomorrow and send it. We can square up after I send it.  If that works for you.

I’ll take it if it’s still up for grabs. Let me know what shipping to 37160 , thanks
I still have it.  Not sure on shipping, I usually just take it to post office and ship it.  If you want it for sure I can take it down there tomorrow and send it. We can square up after I send it.  If that works for you.
Whatever is easier for you. I’ll pm address, thanks

Whatever is easier for you. I’ll pm address, thanks
Got your Pm. It will be in the mail tomorrow!

Back