1970 front seat bottom

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a difference in a Mach 1 seat bottom compare to a non mach 1 seat bottom? I only have found one listing foe new bottoms so I would assume you could use either foam with the matching upholstery. IE Mach 1 foam with Mach 1 covers or deluxe foam with deluxe covers

Does anyone know if there is a difference in a Mach 1 seat bottom compare to a non mach 1 seat bottom? I only have found one listing foe new bottoms so I would assume you could use either foam with the matching upholstery. IE Mach 1 foam with Mach 1 covers or deluxe foam with deluxe covers
I have not seen a difference between the 1970 bucket seat bottoms for a standard or deluxe interior. Just to be clear since the subject here is "RE 1970 front seat bottom", they are very different than the 71-73 seat bottoms.

I have not seen a difference between the 1970 bucket seat bottoms for a standard or deluxe interior. Just to be clear since the subject here is "RE 1970 front seat bottom", they are very different than the 71-73 seat bottoms.
Yes its a 70 we are doing for my wife

I'm doing one myself...

https://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1970-calypso-coral-mach-1

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm doing one myself...
Looks Awesome ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

I'm doing one myself...
Lucky bastards!!!  Always wanted a 70!!  Looking good Roy!!

Back