1973 Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:huh:  It doesn't look that bad to me , what am I missing here

I wish more people would jack the prices up. While his price is high, the more people

that see high numbers on our cars might associate some value with our cars.

Its a nice car, but if that's worth $40k.... then I cant wait to see what mines worth!! To me, the top price that car will ever see is $25K on a good, good day! And that's to the guy that HAS to have it. $40k is just silly.

I guess the owner did to their taste for sure not restored. There is nothing under the hood correct. Put the horns out front, no washer bottle all the aftermarket stuff. Wrong wheels, stripe, fender bolts painted so not taken apart.

When they post no pictures under the car or trunk you know it is bad. He is no where near his limit for pictures in the ad.

He is just fishing maybe one of the ghost bidders will hit it and back out when time to pay.

A shiny used car and anyone that uses Armorall does not know how to car for a car. Worst thing you can put on any car.

That's the whole reason why I don't post much here anymore. Other members laughing about another owner of a 71-73 car. Embarrassing.

That's the whole reason why I don't post much here anymore. Other members laughing about another owner of a 71-73 car. Embarrassing.
When someone is asking $40k for a car that may hit $20k, they're going to catch some heat on an enthusiast's site.

So you think $40k is a reasonable price for that car??  You may need to look around and see what they are selling for. Not poking fun, just being realistic.

Back