out shooting

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1
Hey all....any of you go out shooting much? my bud wanted to put a few of my guns on film...i did..but i told him i had to edit it...so i stuck a little music too some of them...watcha all think? first time i ever tried to edit clips and add text..lol..too bad it was so windy..just a cheap cam he had..but..dont wanna use a spendy one...and during the one shot..im glad we didnt!!..lol..think my second one is best thou...see if you can spot me in the field...called find the ghillie man..lol

Nice videos! I always forget to take the camera when we go shooting! :(

Here is a video I made a few years back for a group shoot I went to!

nice vid man..some great guns too...allways thought about getting a browning belt fed...what a machine they are!!

and yes about bringing a cam..lol..we allways do some big shoot off's and forget to bring a cam...well..not anymore...im taking it from now on....we usualy go to the range and a few places with a ton of folks and guns..and blow up some stuff..but never film it..lol...and we allways pick up are trash..and usualy a bunch of others trash too..hate when people junk and ruin a good shooting hole..lol

Hey all....any of you go out shooting much? my bud wanted to put a few of my guns on film...i did..but i told him i had to edit it...so i stuck a little music too some of them...watcha all think? first time i ever tried to edit clips and add text..lol..too bad it was so windy..just a cheap cam he had..but..dont wanna use a spendy one...and during the one shot..im glad we didnt!!..lol..think my second one is best thou...see if you can spot me in the field...called find the ghillie man..lol
I am seriously jealous of you guys. Out here in Kalifornia people get upset if you even mention the word "gun". Forget wearing my NRA jacket to work. And the fact I am a Republican only compounds the problem. Have found one thing to be true though; people that drive Corvettes and BMW's wear a lot of gold jewelry, while people that drive Mustangs..... you guessed right.

mike

lol, I have a video of my buddy shooting my .357 (7 rounds), but I loaded it with 6 rounds of .38 spl and one round of .357. He's plinking away, then...BOOM! He knew it was in there, but he still was surprised and stood there looking at the pistol.

I have another video of my nephew shooting my AR-15, he looked like a bobble head every time he pulled the trigger. He was 11 years old and 75 pounds soaking wet, so even the minimal recoil was affecting him.

Ah, the memories.

while people that drive Mustangs.....
Belong to the NRA? :D

Just kidding...kind of...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am seriously jealous of you guys. Out here in Kalifornia people get upset if you even mention the word "gun". Forget wearing my NRA jacket to work. And the fact I am a Republican only compounds the problem. Have found one thing to be true though; people that drive Corvettes and BMW's wear a lot of gold jewelry, while people that drive Mustangs..... you guessed right.

mike

ya..cali bad like that....and great qoute!! lmao

lol, I have a video of my buddy shooting my .357 (7 rounds), but I loaded it with 6 rounds of .38 spl and one round of .357. He's plinking away, then...BOOM! He knew it was in there, but he still was surprised and stood there looking at the pistol.

I have another video of my nephew shooting my AR-15, he looked like a bobble head every time he pulled the trigger. He was 11 years old and 75 pounds soaking wet, so even the minimal recoil was affecting him.
oohh yes..we pulled the old 357 switch-a-roo too..lol..bad when its a 3 inch shorty too and they dont expect it..lol

kids with recoil is funny stuff..lol..we let my little 12 year old cousin shoot a 45/70 with 500 grain bullets..trapdoor carbine..lol.. he wanted to shoot it cause it looked short....well..he learned real fast the size of the gun can be deceiving....look at the bullet first!! lol

oohh yes..we pulled the old 357 switch-a-roo too..lol..bad when its a 3 inch shorty too and they dont expect it..lol

kids with recoil is funny stuff..lol..we let my little 12 year old cousin shoot a 45/70 with 500 grain bullets..trapdoor carbine..lol.. he wanted to shoot it cause it looked short....well..he learned real fast the size of the gun can be deceiving....look at the bullet first!! lol
LOL that same nephew of mine wanted to shoot the 12 gauge pump...all I had were pheasant shells LOL! That first shot was a doozy. He didn't want to shoot my M1 Garand hahaha

For many years.
Me too, and proudly.

LOL that same nephew of mine wanted to shoot the 12 gauge pump...all I had were pheasant shells LOL! That first shot was a doozy. He didn't want to shoot my M1 Garand hahaha

For many years.
sweet... i got a m1 garand too...1943 issue...in great shape still has original gi green coatings...original barrel...would take a hell of a price to get it out of my hands ...one of my fav rifles..bayonets sure are getting spendy for them..going to put it on video next ..hehe got one im putting together right now with my little m1 carbine paratrooper model..fun little gun..lol

We love to go shooting whenever we get the chance to! As a matter of fact, Jake and I are heading out to the woods in the morning to do some squirrel/rabbit hunting.

Kennedy (youngest daughter) shooting skeet

IMG_2833.jpg

Jake's run at sighting in a bow

IMG_2604.jpg

Me and my gut busting clays at the trap range

IMG_2818.jpg

My first run with my .45

IMAGE_100.jpg

oohh skeet shootin...i havent done that in a while...tons of fun thou!!..make me wanna knock the dust off my shot gun...lol.....and compound bows now days are so nice...i used to have a old bear compound bow...what a turd it was compaired too the new ones...had a 80 pound draw..and felt like you was tring to pull back 120..lol..and when you let loose..made a more noise than a harp..lol...i shot a real nice new martin..same 80 pound draw...it was like butter..lol

and nice pistol grouping there!! and the proper white target!!<~~got in a argument over targets with a freind last month who kept buying them black targets that turn bright green when you hit them....i told him...what good is a black target? when your sites are black mostly..and rear horns are too..you really cant see if your pointing at the bullseye or not....and he said..mmm ...i think your right..lol

oohh down in missouri.. getting hot and humid down there this year? my family is originaly from popular bluff.mo and bulter county area..been down there a quite a few times...hot and muggy during the summer though..thats for sure..lol...when freinds come with me down there..i got to warn them..dont sit in the grass!! no matter how confy it looks! the chiggers and ticks will be on you..lol.cause up here..people just lay and roll in the grass with out much fear..lol

I get to shoot almost everyday. I also get to travel a lot shooting new guns that manufacturers are introducing, and it started as a hobby, but is a really fun way to make a living. Most everything I write about is at www.gunblast.com

I have about 850 articles, with most in the last two years also having video.

Here is one of my favorite videos, me shooting a belt-fed AR in New Mexico last month with a SlideFire buttstock:

Here is one of my favorite videos, me shooting a belt-fed AR in New Mexico last month with a SlideFire buttstock:
Sweet.

Looks to be a much better squirrel shooter than my Ithaca 37 is! :cool:

I get to shoot almost everyday. I also get to travel a lot shooting new guns that manufacturers are introducing, and it started as a hobby, but is a really fun way to make a living. Most everything I write about is at www.gunblast.com

Thats a neat converstion...and what a great hobby or job!!!..i added your site to my favs..ill go check it out...been shooting all my life...same with all my freinds...so we get a wide range of guns atleast.. 22's up too 58' usualy...anything from bb guns up too cannons..lol..think there all fun:)

my latest video...starts off with m1 carbine paratrooper model and m4 carbine..groovy sound track too man..hehe

You need to hook up with our buddy NANCE he is a gunsmith down in Alabama. Should be for some good stories. Me most of my experience is with M16's and we cant show anything that was taped

aww full auto m16's huh? i do miss my old colt ar15.....been thinkin about picking up a sp1 style...the old vietnam special!!...my cousin got a cheap one from olyimpic arms up here in washington...and i love the thing to death...lol....got a thing for old battle rifles i think...lol

aww full auto m16's huh? i do miss my old colt ar15.....been thinkin about picking up a sp1 style...the old vietnam special!!...my cousin got a cheap one from olyimpic arms up here in washington...and i love the thing to death...lol....got a thing for old battle rifles i think...lol
I used to live a few miles from the Oly factory and took a few tours. I highly recommend doing a tour, it's awesome!!

Holy crap...I thought you looked familiar! Jeff Quinn is also a 71-73 Mustang fan! This is great! I don't buy a particular gun until I read your reviews on it! I may chew your ear sometime on how to get into doing some gun reviews and photography myself! I dabble on the side but just as a hobby...a few of my pieces can be seen at www.webfinitydesign.com

Again, glad to have you aboard!

I was just out shooting with my two boys. We just picked up a Savage Edge/Axis .270. Great gun...had to use an extra high Weaver ring to mount the scope though. Bolt lever kept hitting the scope! But it is good to go now.

24354lx.jpg

Back