Seat belt company

Has anyone used this company? I wanted some feedback. They say they cover our year AND they have my clolour green which is a absolute f*****g nightmare to source

https://www.andoauto.com/1968-73_Mustang_Seat_Belts.htm

Hello Pegleg,

I have the Front Retrofit Retractable Lap Seat Belt With Shoulder Harness Kits With 8" Optional Door Post Extension(DPE). I have not installed them yet. They do look and  feel really nice. I got these for the 8 inch DPE.

Thanks,

mustang7173 🇺🇸

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway" -- John Wayne

Since you are wanting to do Concourse I would ask them if the same pattern is woven into the belts. I have never seen a repo with the same pattern as originals.

Depends on how picky you want to be. Most will never know what is right or wrong.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

Hi ...also 

belt2.jpg

Those belts have 5 bands running down them and the originals have 4 bands. I think they should have the starburst pattern push button too

Steve

1971 Grande

Here a photo mine that I had done for the back seat of my convertible. I think they are pretty close to the original. They will sew on the correct date code for more money.

John J

IMG_2809.thumb.JPG.9ff805497ccd8871595d50f0c5a53830.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Here a photo mine that I had done for the back seat of my convertible. I think they are pretty close to the original. They will sew on the correct date code for more money.

John J

John i emailed them and they said they could do green for me. They also asked if i had standard interior and when i said deluxe interior i heard nothing back from them. I thought those release buttons were on 1970-71 and round plastic on 72-73?

How wide are your belts? I will look for green webbing in the UK and get them done in the UK.

Steve

1971 Grande