Seat belt company

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone used this company? I wanted some feedback. They say they cover our year AND they have my clolour green which is a absolute f*****g nightmare to source

https://www.andoauto.com/1968-73_Mustang_Seat_Belts.htm
Hello Pegleg,

I have the Front Retrofit Retractable Lap Seat Belt With Shoulder Harness Kits With 8" Optional Door Post Extension(DPE). I have not installed them yet. They do look and  feel really nice. I got these for the 8 inch DPE.

Here a photo mine that I had done for the back seat of my convertible. I think they are pretty close to the original. They will sew on the correct date code for more money.

John J

IMG_2809.JPG

Here a photo mine that I had done for the back seat of my convertible. I think they are pretty close to the original. They will sew on the correct date code for more money.

John J
John i emailed them and they said they could do green for me. They also asked if i had standard interior and when i said deluxe interior i heard nothing back from them. I thought those release buttons were on 1970-71 and round plastic on 72-73?

How wide are your belts? I will look for green webbing in the UK and get them done in the UK.

Back