Fuel Pump

I am looking into replacing my fuel pump, but there are so many choices that with my luck I'll get something I don't need.

The engine is a 302 upgraded with a Holley Ultra Street avenger 570DFM 4v carb and an Eldebrock 21213 (black) intake manifold.  we are looking at maybe a bit more power in the old girl, but nothing that I'm screaming around town.  At 56 years old, I'll throw my back out....

CJ's offers the following:

Edelbrock 110 gph performer RPM

Edelbrock 130 gph Victor

Holley 80 gph

Holley 110 gph

Holley 130 gph Hi Flow

Thank you for the help,

Dan

I don't think a NASCAR racer can burn 80 gallons per hour. I do have a friend that burns 5 gallons in each 1/4 mile run but it has two huge Dominators on it and over 500 CI and 15 to 1 compression, lol.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

buy name brand and you will be fine. Holley or Carter or Motorcraft/Autolite-stay away from procomp and cheap pumps and yuou will be fine

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!