Screw hole

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyJ

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible. 1989 306 roller block with ported heads b303 cam, Hughes street rod converter. The car has 91k original miles. Has been painted once but is unrestored. I put the new engine in at 89k. It has about 280hp which is about double the original.
The pic of the drivers side interior rear quarter panel where the empty screw hole is, there is nothing on the inside to screw a screw to, on the passenger side is an L bracket, do you know what exactly it's called and where I can get it? Thanks in advance

I've been waiting for Midlife to see this thread and what his response is going to be  :whistling:

Ok got it loaded this time

It's called a screw hole. I take it you're not married?

Don't you know not to stick your finger in an empty hole, like your momma told you?

Awwww, screw it.

Ok got it loaded this time

Coupe and Convertibles have one bracket on each lower side near the door jamb. There is also a bracket at the top to hook the top edge of the panel. I don't think they are the same as the ones used on a fastback. I would search for them with something like.... 1971 72 73 coupe interior quarter panel brackets.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks yes its the bottom circled one that I need

Back