The pic of the drivers side interior rear quarter panel where the empty screw hole is, there is nothing on the inside to screw a screw to, on the passenger side is an L bracket, do you know what exactly it's called and where I can get it? Thanks in advance

The pic of the drivers side interior rear quarter panel where the empty screw hole is, there is nothing on the inside to screw a screw to, on the passenger side is an L bracket, do you know what exactly it's called and where I can get it? Thanks in advance

Ebay. link below.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-1972-1973-Other-Ford-Mustang-Mach1-LH-Rear-Inner-Quarter-Panel-Brackets/123697361347?hash=item1ccceff1c3:g:uAEAAOSwotZcj7px

I've been waiting for Midlife to see this thread and what his response is going to be  :whistling:

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

I've been waiting for Midlife to see this thread and what his response is going to be  :whistling:

Ok got it loaded this time

20190327-182931.jpg

Ok got it loaded this time

20190327-182931.jpg

Coupe and Convertibles have one bracket on each lower side near the door jamb. There is also a bracket at the top to hook the top edge of the panel. I don't think they are the same as the ones used on a fastback. I would search for them with something like.... 1971 72 73 coupe interior quarter panel brackets.

20140802-140651x.jpg

1973 H Code Convertible - Medium Copper Metallic - June 8, 1973, Built Ford Marketing Sales Vehicle

DSC_0266xsm.jpg

satellite.png Proud Space Junk Award Winner!

thanks yes its the bottom circled one that I need

bend it up out od a piece of scrap steel, no one will ever see it. Use the opposite side one for a pattern

He said "Screw hole" hehe, hehe

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!