Pictures of the underside

I had to take some pictures of the car today for the insurance company. Here are some pictures of the underside

20190327-103608.jpg

20190327-103625.jpg

20190327-103652.jpg

d20 dice generator

The long spring on the left needs rust treatment/electrolysis and zinc plating along with the bracket needs paint stripping, rust treatment, electrolysis, zinc plating and painting

20190327-103709.jpg

Crossmember needs some work. The power steering pump had a leek and fluid ran down over crossmember. That will need rubbing back and spraying again

20190327-103726.jpg

hindsight is a wonder thing. I now realise after cleaning the breaklines before they went back in i should have given them a coat of clear coat and then installed them. Its a job i am not looking forward to removing, cleaning, spraying, re-installing brakelines!!!

20180419-145904.jpg

Final picture of the trunk. Really happy with how this turned out

Steve

1971 Grande

Very nice work Steve!

1973 H Code Convertible - Medium Copper Metallic - June 8, 1973, Built Ford Marketing Sales Vehicle

DSC_0266xsm.jpg

satellite.png Proud Space Junk Award Winner!

Looking great much cleaner than anything I have for sure.

One note is the trunk came with spatter paint but yours is a Grande and I think I have read they came with a trunk mat. Was the Grande spatter painted before the mat or not?

Here is what my original Mach 1 looks like. I have never found one that matches way too dark and spatter not right. This was before I cleaned it. It is all clean and spare and jack in place.

DSC-0951.jpg

DSC-0953.jpg

DSC-0954.jpg

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David