973 Deluxe door Grab handles Ginger Color

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang convertible with a 351C 2V engine. The car is an older restoration done in 2003. The color of the car is Gold emblem.
Hello,

Been looking for drive side and passenger side deluxe door grab handles. I am replacing the deluxe door panels on my stang. The ones I have are black. I have been on most websites, and they are not in stock. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello,

I am currently looking for a 71-73 three gauge cluster. Does not have to be in good shape. I am adding in 2" gauges. I had an old beat up cluster, and figured out how to use the 2" Bosh ones. I have looked through ebay, craigslist, other sites etc.... any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Hello,

I am currently looking for a 71-73 three gauge cluster. I do not need the console. I just need the 3 gauges. Does not even need to be in good shape. I am adding in 2" gauges. I had an old beat up cluster, and figured out how to use the 2" Bosh ones. I have looked through ebay, craigslist, other sites etc.... any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Back