Bought my first Mach 1 last week!

Jeff Quinn

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to the forum Jeff glad you joined us make yourself at home and grab a beer.::beer::

Eric

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=45]Visit My Garage[/button]

a58hgh.jpg

DRIVE IT DON'T STORE IT!

welcome to the forum Jeff glad you joined us make yourself at home and grab a beer.::beer::

Thank you, Sir. Growing up the son of a Baptist minister, I never did drink alcohol, but I will throw down a cold RC Cola from time to time!

nice lookin car!! agreed on the wheels sir...you defenatly got to ditch them..lol...magnums allways look great on them....only 2 types of rims i like to see on a these years of stang...slotted mags alot like the originals or magnums...the way to go for me atleast...lol...i still got original slotted aluminum rims on mine...but if i didnt..i would think about putting magnums on it..lol

Guest DragonKnight

Beautiful looking Mach 1! Welcome to the site and hope to see more pics of it. :)

Rich

Thank you, Sir. Growing up the son of a Baptist minister, I never did drink alcohol, but I will throw down a cold RC Cola from time to time!

RC Cola - they still making that in the States???? It disappeared from Australian shops about twenty years ago and I thought that was the end of it forever......

Brett

phonestang2.jpg

RC Cola - they still making that in the States???? It disappeared from Australian shops about twenty years ago and I thought that was the end of it forever......

RC Seems to be regional in the US but it is still around!

http://www.rccolainternational.com/

spacer.png

Beautiful looking Mach 1! Welcome to the site and hope to see more pics of it. :)

Rich

I should receive my wheels and tires today, so hopefully will have more pictures by tomorrow.

Plenty of RC in Middle and West Tennessee as well!

A few years ago, 2006 I believe, RC introduced RC Draft in ten ounce glass bottles. That was the stuff! I was drinking two cases per week, until July 18th, when I had a massive heart attack. Not the fault of the RC at all, just my overall lifestyle. Anyway, can't find the draft at all now, and would not go back to my old "drinking days", but would still enjoy one on special occasions.

I just Wikipedia'd it - RC Cola is still available in the States and in New Zealand. I was thinking Australia might being a small market might have been why it was discontinued, but New Zealand kinda defies that argument. Perhaps it got cancelled there 20 years ago too but word hasn't got to them there yet......

Brett

phonestang2.jpg

Rich

I should receive my wheels and tires today, so hopefully will have more pictures by tomorrow.

Plenty of RC in Middle and West Tennessee as well!

A few years ago, 2006 I believe, RC introduced RC Draft in ten ounce glass bottles. That was the stuff! I was drinking two cases per week, until July 18th, when I had a massive heart attack. Not the fault of the RC at all, just my overall lifestyle. Anyway, can't find the draft at all now, and would not go back to my old "drinking days", but would still enjoy one on special occasions.

You can't drink an RC Cola without a Moon Pie! Could be those Moon Pies caught up with you too.

RC's are available in Virginia, but they don't get a lot of shelf space at the local grocery stores. I only drink diet sodas now and I haven't seen a diet RC yet, do they make them or is that called a TAB.

gift-imgCAR1KCVZ.jpg

moonpierccolaandsombrero.jpg

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

There is a blasphemous drink out there called "Diet RC".

On the moon pies, I like to pop them in the microwave for about 30 seconds, then put a blob of butter on top. The moon pies swell up to at least double their thickness, as the marshmallow melts and expands.

Good stuff!

On the moon pies, I like to pop them in the microwave for about 30 seconds, then put a blob of butter on top. The moon pies swell up to at least double their thickness, as the marshmallow melts and expands.

Good stuff!

Never tried microwaving them and the butter makes them sound that much more healthier! :cool:

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Good stuff!

Never tried microwaving them and the butter makes them sound that much more healthier! :cool:

... and you had a heart attack??? Who wouldda thunk? :D

I'm glad you recovered and were able to join us here!

[align=left]Jeff T.

When I die I want to die like grandpa, peacefully in my sleep... not screaming, like his passengers. [/align]

• 2 weeks later...